- We received an investment from venture capital and angel investors, led by the Government Saving Bank of Thailand and Expara.
Q4 2019 - Q1 2021
- Develop Desktop AR technology: We developed Holo-SDK, a Desktop-AR API that enables computers with a webcam to display images as AR.
- Partnerships with Bangkok Prep International School & Feasibility Study: We partnered with Bangkok Prep International School to explore how Desktop-AR and immersive technologies can be used for education.
- Partner with the Department of International Trade, UK Government: We joined the Global Entrepreneur Program, a UK government program that aims to support high-value startups. Department of International Trade manages the program.
- Partner with the Imperial War Museum and the Science Museum Group in London: We enter a partnership with the Imperial War Museum and the Science Museum Group in London to create immersive exhibitions using Desktop AR.
- Partner with War Museum of the Boer Republics Bloemfontein, an agency of the Department of Sport, Arts, and Culture of Bloemfontein South Africa.
- Partner with Grigore Cobălcescu Museum of Mineralogy and Petrography, part of the Department of Geology, Faculty of Geography and Geology, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași, Romania.
- Holo-MUSEUM demo goes live: The immersive exhibitions with the two museums go live. We shipped more than 10,000 red-blue glasses to 120+ schools in the UK.
- Holo-NFT Marketplace alpha prototype available for browsing: Users can visit the Holo-NFT marketplace and view NFTs created by artists, museums, and UNHCR.
- Partner with Ditsong Museums, an amalgamation of eight museums, seven in Tshwane and one in Johannesburg, South Africa. These museums have diverse collections covering the fields of fauna and flora, palaeontology, military history, cultural history, geology, anthropology, and archaeology.